- Privacy Notice for Clients [GDPR]
- Record of Data Processing Activities
- Retention Schedule
- Data and Cyber Security Policy
- BONUS Policies for Multiple Employees
- BONUS Email Footer
- BONUS SECTION TO ADD TO YOUR INFORMED CONSENT
WHO IS THIS DOCUMENT PACK FOR?
➤ A therapist based in the United Kingdom or European Union
➤ A therapist working with clients in the United Kingdom or European Union
This is relevant whether you or your client is relocating permanently, temporarily, visiting on holiday, traveling for work or any number of other reasons.
- The Privacy Notice for Clients is client-facing and can be included in your Welcome Pack or sent individually for electronic signature. It explains to clients how their data is collected, processed and stored. We have provided examples to save you time and take the stress out of GDPR.
- Record of Data Processing Activities explains to you and any staff within your organization what your data protection responsibilities are and is an internal policy procedure.
- The retention schedule is an internal document setting out how long data is stored for and on which legal basis.
- Data and Cyber Security Policy explains what data protection and cyber security responsibilities are for you and any employees or contractors. It serves as an internal policy procedure.
- Policies for Multiple Employees applies for anyone operating a group practice or working with employees or independent contractors such as a virtual assistant. [ADDITIONAL POLICY INCLUDED JUST IN CASE]
- The email footer is a disclaimer that goes at the end of your emails after your signature to demonstrate the need for privacy.
- Informed Consent additional sections: Add these to your current informed consent document to ensure clarity around jurisdiction and safety.
Following Brexit, we undertook a review and update process with lawyers in January 2021 and March 2021. Lawyers have reviewed and agreed these documents in March 2022.